cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR & Invoice display in MM-SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We are implementing MM-SUS scenario. We have ECC 5.0 and SRM 5.0.

We are planning to create POR, ASN in SUS. Similarly GR & Invoice in ECC. Has anybody tried displaying GR & Invoice in SUS created in ECC. Also we need to show the check payment status and Check number in Invoice. Please update me if you are having any expereince and thoughts.

Rgds,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Please refer to SAP help documentation on invoice processing in SUS:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/e7/72623c6b69bf70e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguei,

Thanks for ur reply. We know that the standard SAP process would be invoice creation in SUS.

But my client's requirement is as follows,

Invoice will be created in ECC not in SUS. But the same invoice needs to be displayed in SUS. Similarly Check payment againist the invoice also should be displayed in SUS with check number.

Anybody has experience in displaying invoice created in ECC.

Rgds,

Prasanna

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasana,

If you don't want to follow the standard SAP supplier collaboration process with the invoice creation in SUS, then you will need to build a custom solution. There're two major routes as I see it: 1. iView in SAP Portal (if you use it). 2. Additional BSP screen(s) in SUS. In both cases you'll need to retrieve ECC invoices with reference to a particular SUS PO, and get the necessary details. Refer to the following thread for some tips:

Cheers,

Serguei

Answers (0)