if yes then how

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Please be more specific about what you are trying to acomplish. If you launch a web dynpro application and authentication isn't provided via SSO2 ticket, then a logon page will be displayed automatically. Configuration of the logon page and the logon service modules support can be done from transaction SICF.

former_member459142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

i cant use that page i have to crate custom

Actually i am creating a a login page for my web dynpro application , in which user name and password will be same used in sap login , and there are 3 fields in my page ,1-username 2-password and 3-language .

language control should be dropdown ..

i have am facing 2 problems

1-i am not able to populate language in dropdown .

2- client want fill language option then login and after login , language should be changed accordingly, so how to do that

Thanks

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You shouldn't create a logon page from scratch. You won't have access to the secure logon mechanisms of the Applicaiton Server. If you need to customize the current logon page, there is an exit mechanism to do this.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/3a061a902131c3e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guptaprashant,

I am facing the same issue that you mentioned. Could you please tell me how did you manage to call a customized log in page for a specific web dynpro application?

I am able to switch the login page between 4 standard SAP login pages from ICF service of the web dynpro. But i need to use my own login page.

Any help in the above problem is appreciated.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Did you read the referenced help link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/3a061a902131c3e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

It describes the process of creating the subclass of the logon handler in order to create a customized logon screen in quite a lot of detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your rreply Thomas

I refered the link and created a sub class of the standard login page. But when I tried to implement this class in the ICF service node of the web dynpro to achieve my customized login, it failed throwing an error that the sub class is not a valid logon class.

If you can tell me where I am going wrong would be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I don't really have any details upon which I could troubleshoot your problem. I would suggest that you double check that the inheritane is correct. Check and see if you can use the SAP example CL_ICF_EXAMPLE01_LOGIN.