Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to JDBC ( Ms Access )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on RFC to JDBC scenario.

I have done the configuration as per

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417700)ID2063057750DB01438375578713251689End...

I am getting the following error message

"com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null"

Pls let me know, your suggestions on the same

Regards

Madhan D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two possibilities here...

1. If you are running your PI on Unix or Solaris - It will not work for MS Access. We decided to move on to SQL server.

2. Your drivers are not installed properly - but its Msaccess you don't need much to install.

I will say for a test configure with SQL Server with small table and it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

I think its problem with your JDBC driver deployment. So pls cross-check.

1.Check whether the JDBCAdapter is Activated.

2.Check if any firewalls are there frm client side and open

3.Check the password used to connect the Database is correct one.

4. Please check your connection string in ID whether it's correct.

If all these are fine..ask your basis guys to do a complete CPACache refresh and then rerun your scenario.......if still the error is same, then restart your XI J2EE engine and ask your basis guys to see if there is any error in your J2EE startup log..........

Also you may check if the DB was down (e.g. for maintenance). Sometimes reconnection issues appear in such cases. Try to stop and start the channel.

Please use this note to check if the JDBC drivers have been installed correctly and you can access the database.

1085539 XI JDBC/FTP connection Test and XML Validation Application.

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There has to be something wrong with the communication channel setup. Recheck it.

Regards,

Prateek