cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the Classpath and how to add jar files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!!!!

Good afternoon. We are in process of implementing SSO between IBM websphere portal and SAP EP Portal (This is with BI 7.0 installation with EP and EPC). We have followed one document from SDN for the same and deployed the precompiled file from that document in J2EE from VA.

After that when we set the login module in order as described in the document and try to login to portal we are getting

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method) at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:59) at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:120) at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:1238) at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.LoginModuleLoggingWrapperImpl.instantiateLoginModule>>>>>>>>

Checking some posts in forums says to check the classpath and to add the jar file JSSE in the classpath.

Kindly let me know where to see the classpath and how to set it for the jar file.

Regards,

Sharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we need to set it in all three locations or any one. I have tried to set it under server and after that when I restart J2EE engine it is not coming up and getting a meesage in IE when try to open as "dispatcher is running and server0 is starting. If it takes long time contact administrator" and in jcmon status of server0 is stopped.

I have set it as ./boot/ext/jsse/jsse.jar;.

When I revert back the settings it has started. Kindly let me know where to set it.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the status of server0 is still stopped??

If it is did u applied the memory parameter recommendations as per note 723909

Former Member
0 Kudos

our settings is:

instance->

classpath: ./bootstrap/launcher.jar

dispatcher->

classpath: ./bin/boot/boot.jar;./bin/system/bytecode.jar;.

server->

classpath: ./bin/boot/boot.jar;./bin/boot/jaas.jar;./bin/system/bytecode.jar;.

dot is necessary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could set the classpath ./bin/exe/jsse/jsse.jar and ./bin/ext/WebSphereSsoLib/webspheresso.jar;. in Clsuetr-ID->Instance->server and after that restarted and now that issue is not coming.

But we are getting the new error "Login Failure: all Modules are ignored". I will explore and try to sort out. I f not will post other message.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can mention classpath in config tool in 3 areas:

1. Instance (click on instance under cluster-data)

2. Dispatcher (click on dispatcher under cluster-data->instance)

3. Server (click on server under cluster-data->instance)