Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit exposure..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have 3 query

1. How is credit exposure calculated (seen in FD32).

2. If Update=000012 in CCAr then on creating Sales Order, the exposure increses by SO value.

But if update=000015, then also on creating Sales Order, the exposure increses by SO value.

Is this correct?

3.What role exposure play in the credit management process. I mean does the system match the value of credit exposure with credit limit to find that it is exceeded or it does it differently.

Please provide your valuable comments

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> 1. How is credit exposure calculated (seen in FD32).

Its simple summation of Receivables + Special liabilities ( like down payments, advance) + Sales value

> 2. If Update=000012 in CCAr then on creating Sales Order, the exposure increses by SO value.

> But if update=000015, then also on creating Sales Order, the exposure increses by SO value.

> Is this correct?

I think in case of 000015 Open sales order values should not be considered.

> 3.What role exposure play in the credit management process. I mean does the system match the value of credit exposure with credit limit to find that it is exceeded or it does it differently.

Credit exposure is in fact the main player. In credit management if the customers credit limit is 10000 and credit exposure is 9900 then customer can only be able to buy now worth of 100 only. Its the credit exposure which should not crossed over the credit limit.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response.

But I checked in system.

First update=000012, then SO creation increases credit exposure by SO value.

Then I changed update=000015, even then SO creation increases credit exposure by SO value.

This brings me to the Question that if I dont want open order value to be included in credit management then what should I do.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dilipatguj
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also facing the same problem. In DEV and PRD, the update group is 000015. But system is not considering sales order value in DEV but in PRD, system is considering sales order value. I am not able to trace, why it is happening in PRD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any credit update is updated in the table s066.If the update is 000012 then the field open orders will be activated.But if the update is 000015, then the field in the table will be deactivated.Hence the system will not consider the open order in case of 000015.

Regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I worked it out by checking the code in transaction F.31

Sample Code:

CONSTANTS: LCF_HORDA TYPE SY-DATUM VALUE '99991231'.

DATA: LDF_OLIKW TYPE S067-OLIKW,

LDF_OFAKW TYPE S067-OFAKW,

LDF_OEIKW TYPE S066-OEIKW,

LDF_SAUFT TYPE KNKK-SAUFT,

LDF_SKFOR TYPE KNKK-SKFOR,

LDF_SSOBL TYPE KNKK-SSOBL.

CALL FUNCTION 'SD_CREDIT_EXPOSURE'

EXPORTING

flag_open_delivery = 'X'

flag_open_invoice = 'X'

flag_open_order = 'X'

horizon_date = lcf_horda

kkber = postab-kkber

knkli = postab-knkli

IMPORTING

open_delivery = ldf_olikw

open_invoice = ldf_ofakw

open_order = ldf_oeikw.

ldf_sauft = ldf_olikw + ldf_ofakw + ldf_oeikw.

• get the credit exposure

SELECT SINGLE SKFOR SSOBL INTO (LDF_SKFOR, LDF_SSOBL)

FROM KNKK

WHERE KUNNR EQ POSTAB-KNKLI

AND KKBER EQ POSTAB-KKBER.

POSTAB-OBLIG = LDF_SAUFT + LDF_SKFOR + LDF_SSOBL.