cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new columns under schedulines tab in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can we add new columns in SO schedulines tab?Example between Delivery Date and Order qty.

I know that changes in standard programs are not advisable, but I'm not sure if it is actually applicable using user exists or others.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

why dont you try status profile in sales document type?

create status profile in BS02,

assign status profile in VOV8-transaction flow-status profile

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure you can do that by changing the standard program. But this functionality is so critical as you will have to think about not only for layout changes; but also for the appending the standard table for the Z fields you will be adding in schedule line data and related tables .

Which is not advisable.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish,

if yes, then how should I do it? Kindly advise for the user exits/ steps that I should take.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

what is the purpose of adding columns? if these are informational, maybe an alternative could be designed. or perhaps all you need is a report?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

New dates for delivery will be keyed in to the new columns. The original delivery date in SO will be maintained for comparison with the new date.

The reason for this, is to monitor only 1 transaction codes for all the dates.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If columns canno applicable... perhaps fields.

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add multiple lines manually in the schedule line.For eg in the sale order the quantity is 10.the system will determine the delivery quantity as 10 at particular date.you can change the quantity as 5 and add new line item as 5 and give the appropriate date.Also there is provision called scheduling agreement which is created in transaction code VA31.Here there can be multiple schedule line is generated automatically by the system.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

I am aware about adding multiple lines, however, I am referring to COLUMNS in between the delivery date and qty.

Anyway thank you for your effort.

Thanks.