cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Plant codefor Exports & Domestic Sales -RG1 update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

1. Iam using the same Plant code both for Exports and Domestic Sales. I need to update the RG1 for the same material under the same plant with IDH (Removal from factory on payment of duty for Home use ) and IWE ( Removal without payment of duty for export under bond) .Does this have any implications?

2. While updating the RG1 Is there any order like first RMA,ROP ,IDH...?

Best Regards,

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally if you have two different plants for domestics and export , it is good.

But since you have only one plant in the system, still it should not be a problem.

Make sure that you have two different excise groups & series groups for Number ranges for Domestic and Export.

This will make the RG1 extraction process easy.

Regarding the second question; there is no specific sequence which has to be followed for RG1 update.

Ideally you should update the MM first and SD later. Any case you can update the register at any time for one classification.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends, thanks for the inputs.

I have maintained only One Excise Group but with two different Series Groups and No ranges.

1. What would be the implications with this?Say If I update the RG1 with classification IWE, does the system update all the issues with the same classification for that period?

2. Will the system based on the org elements( Dist Ch - Domestic and Export ) or other details to get the Register updated acordingly? OR

3. If I make use of a different sorage location during Goods Issue for exports and based on the storage location can I update the RG1 for IWE alone

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies. Marking as answered.

Yes, Iam going wiith Two excise groups ...its confirmed from SAP as well.

Thanks

Isaac

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same scenario where there is only one plant and we sell in the domestic market and export as well. So what I suggested to the user is after the delivery he has to update the register in transaction [J1I5] using the respective classification be it IDH or IDE or IDW, at the end of the day.

Regards,

Anand.k