cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates for independent sales volumes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Guys,

My client's customer is a Supermarket chain. The LPOs come from the branch stores directly to my client. The payment is also received from the concerned branches.

The rebate is created for a Customer Hierarchy by combining all the branches into a single hierarchy. The condition records are also created for the Customer Hierarchy. The Payer is set as the Head Office branch. The accruals are accrued as per the total sales volume of all the branch stores put together.

Now my client wants to settle rebate accruals every month individually to each store branch based on their sales volume.

I don't see any option of making Credit Memos for individual stores and their corresponding sales volumes. Can somebody help me in solving this scenario?

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The accruals are accrued as per the total sales volume of all the branch stores put together.

settle rebate accruals every month individually to each store branch based on their sales volume

I think there is no standard way to do it. You will now have to maintain new Rebate for each store branch.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any user exit available to track the sales volume / accrual for individual branches in the rebates?

Answers (0)