cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a value contract. But when i'm creating Order for that contract it is not allowing to enter data for the field 'Outline Agreement Value ' .Is there any solution for this?

One more thing ,I need steps that i have to follow for Authorised partners for releasing Orders with respect to Master Contract where i have maintained Lower Level Contracts.I didn't get proper Partner Authorisation.and Partners are not copying from Master Contract to Lower Level Contract eventhough i have maintained Ref Procedure and Activated the Field Update Lower Level Contract ,Entered "A" in Check Partner Authorised Field in Contract data of Sales Document Type.

Another One is When i'm creating the Order based on Contract ,i'm getting popup showing existed contracts for that Sold-to Party .When i tried to Copy data, it is simply terminating.

If you know Solution,Plz send as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Shoban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

channa_kallu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shoban,

If u already creasted contracts, then while creasting PO make document overview on, there u need to select contract & search for ur contract using ur company code/porgn & select the one which u required and then adopt it. automatically all d data will come, only u need to enter qty.

i am also one month old to the field, i hope it will be helpful for you

B/regds,

Channabasappa.Kallapur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Have you tried turning the document overview on and searching for the value contract you have created and then adding the required positions by dragging them to the shopping cart icon? In that way the PO item is created automatically and it fill automatically the field of the outline agreement value.