cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split criteria in collective invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

i have an unusual situation. in sales organization 1000, during order related billing, i cannot collectively invoice orders because of different header data, which are splitting criterion. in this case, the sales document number was configured to be the reference and assignment. now this is the correct result. this is supported by the results of the split analysis.

but in sales organization 2000, using the same sales document and billing types, for the same customer with the same sort key settings, i could collectively invoice different orders, and which should not have been possible. would there be other possible explanation for this? the sales orders were transacted on the same day as those for sales org 1000.

i do not think copy controls are the reasons as the document types are the same.

many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan Y.

SAP checks the following fields at header level: Payment terms, Payer, SD document currency, Sales organization, Sales and distribution: Pricing procedure, Billing date for billing index, Sales district, Export indicator, Company code, Statistics currency, Credit control area, Tax departure country.

In your sales organization 2000, maybe all this fields are the same in the sales order, delivery note and as a consequence the system does not make the collectively invoice of billing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

my mistake. the document document types are different between the sales organizations. and i've determined that the copy controls in VTFA were different as well, with the one for sorg 1000 specifying that Assignment Numbers and Reference Numbers be copied... leading into invoice splitting.

perhaps my lesson here is to step back and look at all facts first before jumping into conclusions. when all facts were in, it only took a minute or so to figure out the problem.

many thanks just the same.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Sep 9, 2009 7:05 PM