Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i get real time inspection results data from LIMS into MII

former_member226240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can i get inspection results data from LIMS to MII in real time. I want to display these results in control charts. The imp. point is real time. so that i can take corrective action if limits are voilated.

Please suggest.

Thanks!

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm drawing a blank on the actual name of the connector (Virtual Tag?). There is a data server/connector type that allows you to query a SQL type datasource like it was a Tag datasource. You must define your taglist query, etc. This might help.

You may also want to clarify real-time.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ryan - that would be the OpenConnector and yes it makes suitable sql database strucures behave like a prototypical Tag based system.

I would be more inclined to retrieve LIMS data directly from the underlying relational database or web service call (less likely) and feed it directly to the SPC Chart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Are you storing LIMS data in any RDBMS like SQL,Oracle,if it is the case then realtime capturing is difficult.Even MII not captures real time data, it is only for near real time.

Any how you can co-relate your LIMS data with your plant data and this way you can achive real time display on charts .

You can pick your control limits data from plant and check any of these are viloating the control limits.

-Suresh

Edited by: Suresh Hiremath on Sep 9, 2009 8:54 AM