cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are facing a problem while creating the split invoices. If a delivery is partially invoiced, when we trying to creat one more invoice by referencing the same delivery, the items which are fully invoiced are also getting copied into the invoice and quantity is showing as 'o'. How to avoid the fully referenced items into the invoice.

Thanks in advance.

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Check your Item Category configuration and see If you have "K" for billing relevance.(VOV7). Kindly please let me know if you need any more Information. If needed try to setup the completion rule. But this completion rule is intended for use for only contracts and quotations.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies. We have written a logic in the user exit. It is working fine.

Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing same problem.

Please tell me , what is the logic you write in user exit & please also mansion the steeps to maintain .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nirav Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the Copy Control between Delivery Type to Billing Type at Item Level , check the Billing Qty should be "B" and in VOV7 maintain Billing Relevance as "H" against the Item Category.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your quick replies. This not the problem of batch split. In the copy control from delivery to invoice billing quantity is maintaind as 'B' and in item category billing reference is 'K'. If we maintain the billing reference as 'H', partial invoice is not happening.

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please check if the line items with zero quantities are actually main items with batch split. if so, go to VOV7 and select billing relevance "H" for your item category.

if the main item with batch split is not the reason, please post again.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also check if the item with zero quantities is a component part of a BOM.

regards.