cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check per Material on Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Availability check allows to allocate correct stock with the correct date.

It is possible to manage a leadtime per Material and Plant?

I mean I would like to determine automatically a leadtime to add to the requested delivery date (in the Sales order) and do not have to change manually the date in each of the Sales order items. Image I have a Sales order with 350 lines, I need to check availability stock for these 300 and moreover change the delivery date if need.

I check on Cutomer Material Info-record level. But we can not. No leadtime management.

I tried also to check Setup time and Shipping processing time, but there is no impact on the requested delivery date (in the Sales order).

Availability check is high level and not allow to answer to the question.

By the same way, which report can I use to have the list of all Sales orders items without availability cgheck done?

Thanks for your help.

Stéphane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in the material master, you definitely can set a different availability check type per plant.

as far as the lead time is concerned, there are a few ways you can do this:

1. change the requested delivery date proposal in the document type by going to VOV8

2. in the material master, you can specify lead times depending on the material type... (for example, if it is a trading good you can specify the purchasing lead times in the material master > purchasing view; if it is a produced item, then production lead times apply). a pre-requisite is that RLT must be active in OVZ9

as far as reporting is concerned... not sure what you mean but,

1. you can check the confirmed quantities in VA05

2. or you check tables MARA, MARC for the availability check types.

regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stéphane,

SAP does bring you the option of customizing the lead time for each kind of sales document type. To do it, go to: Spro, Sales and Distribution, Sales, Sales Document, Sales Document Header, Define Sales Document Types and search your type of document. Also you can use the transaction VOV8.

Then go to the section Requested delivery date/Pricing date/ Purchase order date; and write the Lead time in days and the date type. For example, if you want 30 days between the purchase order date and the Requested delivery date; you have to write in u201CLead time in daysu201D write 30, and in the Date type write the option 1 (means day).

With this option, the First Delivery date on Sales Document Item will change automatically

I hope this solution to help you.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can definetely have the setup the lead time in days.You can maintain the same in Material master "MRP3" view and GR processing time in Purchasing view. You remove the lead time in days and set it up as required in VOV8.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stéphane,

You can manage a leadtime per Material and Plant by maintaining different sales documnet type at plant level.

I mean say there are there three plants 1000, 2000 and 3000 here creat sales document types ZS10, ZS20 and ZS30 respectively.

In each sale document type you can maintain leadtime based on your requirement.

Thanks,

Swamy H P