cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are facing a problem while creating the split invoices. If a delivery is partially invoiced, when we trying to creat one more invoice by referencing the same delivery, the items which are fully invoiced are also getting copied into the invoice and quantity is showing as 'o'. How to avoid the fully referenced items into the invoice.

Thanks in advance.

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV7 select your item category and execute. Check what is maintained for the field "Completion Rule". This should be the root cause of your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. We have woritten a loging in the user exit. Its working fine.

Regards,

Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do the following check list.

1. Check payments terms in all the items in the orders (both the orders). If there is any deviation, make it to unique payment term.

2. I hope same payer is available for all orders (at header level as well as Item level).

3. Check the Billing date. Suppose first order is 01.03.2009 and second order is 10.03.2009

If you enter the billing date as a selction criteria in VF04 and given the first one 01.03.2009, system will not create the billing document for trhe second item. So give the latest Billing date as selection criteria.

If all above are met, then go ahead and see the copy control from order to billing (i hope there is no delivery or you are not using delivery related billing). I hope you are using customized routine at item level to split the items.

in case if you dont need it, change it to 001. This is standard.

Regards,

venkataswamy.y