Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While doing partial invoice,line items which have 0 qty needs to be deleted

rahul_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Requirement: To remove line items from invoice which have 0 qty.

When i configure the partial invoice, system is genarating the line items with zero quantity for the second invoice, for those lines which are there in first invoice. (with ref to same delivery)

Is there any way to control by using standerd configuration? the zero quantity line items should not come for the second invoice.

For this I wrote the code in RV60AFZZ. It is very well happening, but when last line item comes it is failing.

What I have written is " DELETE XVBRP WHERE FKIMG = '0' ." . This code is deleting all the line items with 0 qty except last line item.

Actually, this exit works line item wise. Once the line item is appended, the code what I have written is working. For the last line item, record is not appended when this exit is triggerred, thats why last record is not deleted.

The include where all line items are getting appended in XVBRP is LV60AB03. I modified this also. Same code I have written here to delete the records once it is appended. But after doing this the problem is - invoice is not getting created.

Please help me in doing this so as to delete this last record also. I tried with other logics also, not able to track the last record.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rahul_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Closing the post.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem lies in the copying control for the item category. So please check the copying control from delivery document to billing document. Here make the following settings :

1. Copying requirements 004 Deliv-related item

2. Data VBRK/VBRP 952 Inv. Split copy of 3

3. Billing quantity H

Check these setting and revert back if still issue are there.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with H Delivery-related billing - no zero quantities in the Item Category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.