cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF02 Billing doc Not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I created almost 50 Billing documents ,If user wants to check any Billing Document in VF02/VF03 ,i can;t see any billing documents.

I checked in Table Level ,here all data is Stored...I mean data is there.

What could be the Problem.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02, key in the respective sale order number and check the document flow. Update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In this If user enter in Search criteria System is giving message No DOcments were Found

IF you have passed the billing documnets to accounting already then you cant get by the search criterion A (Billing documents still to be passed on to accounting).

I think this might be the reason which is y u r unable to see the billing document by search criterion.

So just key in the Billing document number which ever you have created and press enter. You can view/Change the billing documnet.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arun.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide further explanation.

When you goto VF02 & enter a billing doc no which you created & press enter.

What error msg do you get?

Former Member
0 Kudos

U Can Check in VF05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When user Try to change/Display the Document Mostly they will use VF02/VF03 T-codes....

In this If user enter in Search criteria System is giving message No DOcments were Found

But if i go to Tables or VF05 iam gettingthe Data.

How can i Display the Billing documents

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

Go to the "VBRK" table and see If the billing document is there. If it is there , take that number and key in that number in VBFA and take the prevoius(DEL/ORDER) number and go to VL02N/VA02 and click on document flow, Check if the Billing document is shown ther or not. If it is not, check the status of the preceding document and It will tell you If it is billed or not. If it it check "V.01" and select Billing document check box and see if these documents are incomplete by any means(Even if it is incomplete system should show the document once it has allowed you to save it. I think you are getting the error message "BILLING DOC DOES NOT EXIST/ARCHIVED". You get this error some times when the database does not get updated. Check all of these and kindly let me know If you need any more help on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla