cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods movement using bapi BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the bapi BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT to confirm the process order and do automatic goods movement. The problem I am facing is it is confirming the process order but goods movement, at times is working and at times is not doing goods movement. Do not know whether its a data issue or I am doing something wrong in the bapi. Pls help on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the bapi BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT to confirm the process order and do automatic goods ... Hence in AFRU-WABLNR is coming blank ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have the same problem, i am workin in it. if i correct it i say you how.

You found solution??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have found the solution, and its working for me. After running the bapi, check the MSEG table, if its blank i.e. material doc. number is not generated, MBLNR, then submit the program CORUPROC inside a perform. Then again check MSEG table, it will be filled with one entry. Hence ur material doc no. is created so goods movement is done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help, but my problem is in table AFRU field WABLNR(document) , i have run the coruproc but the table AFRU continue in blank the field WABLNR... please help me if you can....

best regards

Leonel Saavedra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, If you execute the bapi BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT, if the process order is confirmed, it creates an entry in AFRU table. Here WABLNR is nothing but material document number. So you can fetch the material doc. no. from MSEG also its the same.

If you do the normal goods movement using COR6N transaction, you can see the entry in AFRU-WABLR field, but through bapi its not working. I faced the same problem.So we have used CORUPROC program to create the material doc number, and fetching it from MSEG table

MSEG-MBLNR value is same as AFRU-WABLNR. So its not necessary to get the mat doc no. from AFRU table only, take it from MSEG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ronsap, your help si very apreciated.. i have other problem now.. when bapi finish, table S021 no update data of production quantity... sometimes it works good , sometimes bad, i use bapi transaction commit now, and wait x. But i works sometimes and sometimes no.. you know if there are any command for make sure update table s021 and after the processs bapi continue ?

thanks for your help...

Leonel Saavedra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, I am able to do the goods movement through transaction COR6N. But now when I am trying to do the same thing using BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT, goods movement is not happening. So to check this I went to transaction CORT and found that the check box " intended goods movement " is checked and a reprocess button is there. When I click the reprocess button and save, goods movement is happening.

Also let me know in this bapi how can I do automatic final confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So are you able to do GM with BAPI?

For doing confirmation with "Automatic final confirmation" in customization OPK4 enter order and order type now on Individual Entry General tab --> confirmation type = Automatic final confirmation

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check wheather you are able to do confirmation with good movement cor6n.

Do not enter anything in goodsmovement tab. See if it fails or not.

Because production location or batch can be the issue .

regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal, Thnx for the reply, actually what is happening.

step1: I am creating a process order in COR1.

step2: I am releasing the process order in COR2. Batch is getting assigned automatically.

step3: In tcode COR6N when I am entering the process order, the yield field is getting populated with the order quantity ( quantity created in COR1 ). Then I am moving to goods movement button. There at times I am getting material with movement type 261, then GM is not happening, but if I delete that partucular material with movement type 261 and click save button GM is done successfully.

This when I am doing through bapi, I am getting the confirmation but no GM. Hence in AFRU-WABLNR is coming blank

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked "COGI" errors for these failed goods movements?

Regards,

Sudhir