cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Req.Reduction option in CFM1 txn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am sending the PIR's to APO. Should i also tick Req.Reduction in CFM1? or it's optional

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved by adding the Category EQ in the category group ZVS. This will reduce PIR in APO when the PGI is done for STO delivery. The path for this customizing is

SPRO>APO>SCP>SNP>Basic setting-->Maintian category group

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Could you just provide the inconsistency error that you

are facing?

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi While running CCR i am getting below error

Error code 312

Different quantities 4,455.000/4,050.000 for material/plant 00010089/0491

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF312

I have activated the requirement reduction indicator in CFM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

the reason for asking is , i am always getting inconsistency in PIR data between R/3 and APO. will it get solved if i activate that in CFM1,becos currently it's not activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

In your business scenario, if there is any requirement reduction exists, then you need

to create separate integration model to address that event and to update that data.

If this event does not exist for your scenario, separate model for requirement

reduction need not to be selected.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

While transferring the PIRs from R/3 to APO it is not mandatory to select the option of 'Req reduction' in CFM1.

The use of this indicator is to control the selection of product-location cobinations for which the Requirement Reduction should take place.

That is if you do not select this indicator, the requirement reduction would be transferred for all material-location combinations for which an active integration model exists.

If you set this indicator, you can create separate integration models for Requirement Reduction and in the filter criteria specify the materials and locations for which you desire the requirements reduction to be transferred.

Thus it is not mandatory to check the option 'Req. Reduction' for successful transfer of PIRs.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Regards,

SCMLearner