cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check printing issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing the check printing.Actually i am printing the check on the top of the page and payment advice in the bottom of the check.( I copied the f110_prenum_chck,but in the standard one check is in the bottom).

My question is:1)I was created two pages one is first another one is next (In the first page check and payment advice)and in the next page i created main window only.But when ever i am printing the check is appearing on the both the pages.

2)When ever i am printing the check and payment advice i want subtotal (payment advice) on each page.

3) i want only 5 line items on the first page and remaining on the next page.

Please tell me how to do that.

thanks & regards,

Rakesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I am doing the check printing.Actually i am printing the check on the top of the page and payment advice in the bottom of the check.( I copied the f110_prenum_chck,but in the standard one check is in the bottom).

>

Hi,

I think you are using the script for the development.

Std Check will print actual cheques in the last page and VOID checks in all the other pages .

Text element for void check is 540 and for actual is 545. You need to make use of these while printing.

Subtotal is given by the standard itself.

It comes in the carry forward window .. text element 535.

Variables &REGUD-SWABZ(15)&,,&REGUD-SWRBT(16)&.

When you say 5 line items i think you are talking about the payment advice..For that you can adjust your main window size.

Regards

Ansari

Edited by: Muhammed Ansari Abubekkar on Sep 9, 2009 1:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I guess, u have given the NEXT page for First page as 'FIRST' only, so thats the region its always printing the chq on both the pages.

2. Use FM CONTROL_COMMAND in driver program to trigger new page after printing 5 line items in a page.

eg:

data : lv_count type i,

lv_sub type i,

lv_pay_adv TYPE pay_adv.

LOOP AT itab.

lv_count = lv_count + 1.

lv_sub = lv_sub + 1.

lv_pay_adv = lv_pay_adv + itab-pay-adv.

To Trigger a new page for every 5 lines

IF lv_count = 6.

call function 'CONTROL_FORM'

command = 'NEW-PAGE'.

endif.

To print sub total

if lv_sub eq 5.

call function 'WRITE_FORM'

element = 'SUB_TOTAL'

window = 'SUB_TOTAL'.

clear : lv_sub, lv_pay_adv.

endif.

endloop.

In script, to print the sub total.

print the variable lv_pay_adv (lv_pay_adv should be a global variable)..

&lv_pay_adv&..

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you only want 5 line items on the FIRST page, adjust the MAIN window. You might have to make it 7 or 8 lines to include column headers, subtotal line, and the carry forward amount.

I have used logic in the SAPscript layout set to print the check on the first page and VOIDED checks on all NEXT pages. Cannot remember if I compared &PAGE& and &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES& or not. Maybe you can just check for page 1.

If you want to print the "real" check on the FIRST page and "voided" checks on the NEXT pages, check if you are on the first page. In the CHECK page window, copy the code in element 540 (voided check) to 545 (real check). Put an IF statement around the code to check what page you are on. Do the same by copying the code in 545 to 540 and enclose it in an IF statement.

Something like...

/E 540
/: IF &PAGE(C)& EQ '1'
/* print the real check (code copied from 545)
/: ELSE
/* print the voided check data
/: ENDIF

/E 545
/: IF &PAGE(C)& NE '1'
/* print the voided check (copied from 540)
/: ELSE
/* print the real check
/: ENDIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Place windows for Check and Payment advice according to requirement.

2.Write sub total logic in Print program

3.If you want to display 5 line items in each page...Take 5 LN as height for that main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I am not clear if you are using script or smart forms for your application.

Stil i can suggest one thing,

• create a separate window for payment advice, place it where ever you want that to appear and put your logic there, this will ensure you get both check and payment advices on each page. once this is done you can think about restricting the no of items per page.

hope this is clear.