cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Configration Scenario: Transfering Intergration Scenario from IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I was in the process of Creating Configruation Scenario by using the Option of transfer Integration Process from IR.

However, I hit a roadblock at the following step:

1. Assign Service: The application component in my intergation scenario needs to be assigned to a business service and I am unable to assign it to bussines service(without a party); as it only lists and allows Business Systems to be selected.

Please, advive how I can assign a business service to my application component of Integration Scenario.

Thank you,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

We can assign Business Systems only, because they reside in SLD.

Business Service is scenario specific. You need to recreate it new environment e.g. dev,quality,prodn. After business service creation, you create communication channel under it.

So if you want you use the Business Service then create the configuration scenario without using Integration Scenario.

You can use a Business Service if you have Party Communication. Define party and add Business service to it and you can use it while transferring integration scenario from IR.Help Links..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ae/fb72dc1d0fbf4391fba23b7e8a0d55/frameset.htm

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3414700)ID0395154950DB00487743182702389990End...

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Its very simple....jus create a new business service under ur configuration scenario.....we can only assign business system...and connect it with IR objects using transfer intigration scenario frm IR.....as we create business system in SLD...

Business service need not to be created in SLD....u can create it in ID....

Hence create ur config scenario without using intigration scenario....