Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM - Unable to see Detailed info of the alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

we are facing a strange problem:

We have setup BPM.In DSWP>select solution>operations->i see red alerts, àwhen I select the alert and click to see the detailed info of that error alert, it doesnu2019t take me to the satellite system.

NOTE: Next to detail info button , i have a button for BD87,WE20. when i click on them it takes me to login screen. i have checked all RFC(read,trusted,TMW - all are working fine)

Can someone help me to know the issue

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you registered your satellite system to the CEN?

check RZ21 in satellite and RZ21 in SolMan

If you goto the IMG of SolMan and look for CCMS you will find step by steps intruduction what to do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nesimi,

The 4 systems involved in this Business Process. Out of which 2 systems are registered with CEN and 2 are not. I assume that not registering the satellite system with CEN could be the reason for this problem since this works sometimes and sometimes it does not.

For example:

1 Business step is to monitor the financial postings in system A, when I see alerts I can check the details info for the past. Now another business process step is to check IDOCS in system A. Now when I select the detail info of the alerts for IDOCs. It doesn't show me the details of the IDOCS that failed. However, if I select the transaction button BD87 or WE05 it takes me to the transaction in satellaite system.

We just wanted to know whether it is standard behaviour of the system or is there any corrections that can be implemented.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

I have one system here which I connected to my SolMan but which I did NOT registered to the SolMan-CEN and I have the same behaviour like you described

Nesimi