cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Values for SPC Control Chart Data Point Label

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to figure out what field SAP QM pulls from when displaying an SPC control chart label. When I turn on the labels for a control chart, no label is ever displayed.

Detail:

1. Right click data point in SPC control chart in QE51N.

2. Click "Chart Options"

3. Click the "Data Labels" tab

4. Click either "Show Label" or "Show Label and Value"

When I turn on only "Show label" some white boxes appear on the chart, but there are no labels in the small white boxes. When I turn on "Show label and value," the data point values will appear, but once again, there are no labels.

Does anyone know what field the labels are pulling from? Ultimately, I would like to turn on labels on the SPC control chart and have the labels display the corresponding batch for each data point.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Qcc0.>Quality control>Define graphic type for Evaluation of original Documents>Select Qulity Control chart>double click>check the overview window near graph>>doble click on legents-->visibility -->check here

This will resolve your problem

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,

Thank you very much for your response. I should have mentioned that the SAP version we are running is 4.7. Unfortunately, I do not have the "Define graphic type for evaluation of original documents" option under the "Control Quality" section of QCC0. The only options I have are for "Quality Management Information System" and "Vendor Evaluation."

I looked through the other config settings to see if I could find what you mentioned, but I could not find anything. Do you know if the option you mentioned is available somewhere else within SPRO in version 4.7? Is there any other way to turn on the legends on the control charts? Thank you for any information you can provide.

Ryan

Answers (0)