cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in batch determination with Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to use SLED batch determination to supply my shop floor from my central warehouse.

I activate the SLED batch determination procedure for WM and I create the search strategy for movement code 319.

When I convert my transfer requirement in transfer order the batch proposed is the first batch number while it's not the first expired.

In my TO if I choose to display the Batch determination, the list is well sort by expired date, and so the first batch of the list is the first expired. So why it is not this batch that is proposed in the batch field of my order ?

Thanks for your help.

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look at your search strategy. If it is well maintained (i.e. storage type, section are choosen according to Whse & Material master indicator and bins do exist), see that storage type Stock removal strategy is H (Shelf life expiration date)

Nagesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your answers.

I confirm that the removal strategy is H for the storage type 200 (the warehouse where the component come from).

The search strategy seems to be well maintened because when I display the Batch determination in my TO (Environement/Display Batch det.) , I obtained the list of batch sort by expired date. But in the field batch it still the first batch number that is proposed.

What do you mean by "(i.e. storage type, section are choosen according to Whse & Material master indicator and bins do exist)" ?

Laurent.

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm if you are using stock removal strategy "H" to the storage type from stock is issued to production shop floor.

Aslo clarify with referance to your quote.... "When I convert my transfer requirement in transfer order the batch proposed is the first batch number while it's not the first expired. " ...Is it proposing the first batch stored in the storage type? If so it seems that you have maintained the stock removal strategy " First in first out".