cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapgui 720 (beta)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for information, and a link to sign up for the SAPgui 720 beta program. I understand that SAP is accepting 720 beta volunteers. We'll be testing sapgui 720 on our Win7 workstations.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mgbernardo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP GUI 7.20 Final Release is out now with three patches also. 1, 1.1 and 2. All of them are available on the SAP Marketplace and it works perfectly on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Regards.

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does SAP GUI 7.20 work okay with Windows 7 Professional 64 bit?

mgbernardo
Participant
0 Kudos

Comparing it with Ultimate... I'm sure it works since the core is the same::

http://store.microsoft.com/Windows7/Compare

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have installed SAP GUI 720 v3 for windows successfully on my Windows 7 64 bit Professional. No issues on connection.

Maaz Amin

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the time frame for SAPGUI 7.20?

Wondering if there would be another patch after 7.10 PL 14. If we should wait for 7.20 or upgrade to PL14 first.

Appreciate your help.

Andrew Eng

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the time frame for SAPGUI 7.20?

Wondering if there would be another patch after 7.10 PL 14. If we should wait for 7.20 or upgrade to PL14 first.

Appreciate your help.

Andrew Eng

Andrew -

720 is "expected" to ship the end of March 2010

SAP has planned to release 2 more patches for 710 before that time.

Please see Note 1053737 for expected ship dates of those patch levels.

Regards,

Zecher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any idea if the 7.10 patches still to come will fix the Win 7 issues?

I can run GUI 7.1 Patch Level 14 on Win 7, but cannot use the SAP Signature Design and also had to revert back to the old ABAP editor as the new Front End editor does not appear to be supported by Win 7.

Thanks

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have no problems on win 7 prof and ultimate 64 bit with 7.10 PL14.

in some cases i have to jump over a saprouter ...but that's it.

MaG
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have Windows 7 Ulti 64 bit. Since patch-level 15 i have problems with popups. I have no buttons at the bottom of the popups and in the header line.

Anyone known a fix for that?

@fixed. After i had changed to another theme and then back to signtature design everyhtin is okay.

Edited by: Marcel Gäbe on Oct 18, 2009 1:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabe,

I've Windows 7 64 bits and I can not install SAP GUI pach 15. Can you tell me what you did to install yours?

Thanks alot,

Roberson Junior

MaG
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i started the update and he installed the patch. I got no errors.

What error do u get and did try Patch 16 for SAP Gui 7.10?

FrankKrauseGUI
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

the registration for our SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 beta program is already closed since we have already reached the maximum number of participants. This is why I removed the thread about the Beta program.

If you need to deploy Windows 7 soon please get into contact with us via a customer support message on component BC-FES-GUI.

Best regards,

Frank

0 Kudos

Last time I saw you had to open an OSS message with SAP to move forward in that SAP GUi Beta process, but it looks like the message has been deleted. So I would assume it is no longer valid