cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of transfer orders from goods receipt of purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

The project i am currently working on requires the following;

When goods receipting a purchase order i have a requirement for the system to create automatic transfer orders to put the stock away into storage bins. I am aware that the stock goes straight into the 902 area once goods receipted. Is it possible to have the transfer orders created automatically out of 902 once the goods receipt has been posted.

In support of this, i have made an entry in transaction OMKX for the following;

Reference Movement Type - 101

Movement Indicator - B (goods movement for purchase order)

Movement Type - 101

TR Create Transfer requirement - X

Immed. TO Creation - A

Addl Data - X

Once i receipt the PO it just sits in 902 and does not create any automatic transfer orders.

Could someone please help me

Thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the storage type & storage section search strategies exist for the Warehouse & Materl master indicator combination, Also check storage bin exists for that storage type & storage section.

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Storage type and storage section searches are set up correctly and i do indeed have storage bins set up for the relevant storage type/section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to process the material document of the GR manually by LT06 in foreground to find out the root cause of the error.

You may also want to setup the mail control (V_T321-MAILK) for immediate TO creation in OMKX. The system will send you a express message (depending on your setup) if TO creation is failed.