SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define a default account assignment for payment transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues;

I`ve set "Payment on Acct from FI" on transaction OF29 (settings for payment transfer). System displays a warning message with the following procedure: "Ensure that a funds center and a commitment item are defined for payments without invoice reference in the customizing of Funds Management Government."

Where can I define a default funds center and a commitment item for payments without invoice reference? (custominzing way or transaction.....) How can I transfer Dow Payments and Dow Payments Request to FM?

obs: I`m using payment selection to trasfer payments to FM (program RFFMS200).

Thanks

Best regards,

Gustavo

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Fund centre and commitment item are defined in the same screen (OF29) just below the flag of payments transfer from FI without invoice reference.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

OK, now I can see where are the default commitment item and funds center. The problem was that we are using release 6.0 without online payment update. So these fields are in a Z program.

I have another question: When I have a Dow Payment, how can I transfer to FM with the same Funds Program, commitment item and funds center as original document?

Thanks and regards,

Gustavo

0 Kudos

Normally, they should. What's the problem exactly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I`m using version 6.0 with "Activated RFFMS200 (payment selection) with Enhanced Function". I`m generating some Dow Payment Request (F-47) and Dow Payments (F-48/F-53). These documents are not creating a FM document. How can I update FM with Dow Payments and Dow Payment Requests? Is there any specific customizing?

Thanks

regards,

Gustavo

0 Kudos

Check your update profile, if value type 61 (down payments) is not set as statistical posting. Addtionally, check 1029504 note for DP clearing functionality in the payment transfer.