cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUFM not populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any knowledge of a configuration setting which would keep the AUFM table from being populated? We've done several production order completions (CO11), including the associated goods movements for the receipt (mvmt type 101) and BOM component consumption (261). We've TECO'ed the orders. The orders show up on AUFK ("Order master data"), but not on AUFM ("Goods movement for order"). Is this a configuration thing, or should we be looking for self-inflicted pain in our custom code (I'm sure we have some user exits involved in CO11). The movements do occur - I can see the material movement documents on MMBE. We have AUFM populating in our sandbox environment.

Thanks for any insight! Thomas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see movement in table MSEG. Enter order number in field AUFNR and see wheather it is showing you the movement documents.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the diagnosis tip. I'll remember that.

Someone here realized that in that environment, on OPL8, we'd not turned on "Documentation of Goods Movements" for our custom version of the standard production order type (our ZP01, largely a copy of PP01).

Thomas.