cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC call using Java Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a requirement where we have to call an RFC using Java Mapping. The RFC property is like it has 4 import parameters and 23 Export parameters where all the 23 Export parameters has to be mapped to the corresponding target fields.

For Example : I have a scenario where "a" is the import parameter and "b", "c" and "d" are the export parameters. I have to map b,c and d to the target fields using Java mapping involving RFC calls.

Any help on this could be greatly appreciated as i am new to JAVA mapping and RFC's.

Regards,

Sherin Jose P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherin,

Check this links

/people/carlosivan.prietorubio/blog/2007/12/21/implementing-a-java-mapping-in-sap-pi

For Debugging and Testing

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/10/23/testing-and-debugging-java-mapping-in-developer-studio

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the blog address.

But this explains only about Java Mapping and not about how to implement the RFC call in a Java Mapping.

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Sherin Jose P

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

refer below link, code availble to perform RFC lookup using user defined function.convert this same code as Java map,add execute method and place the code.and genarate jar file for this.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/User-defined%20Mapping%20Function%20for%20RFC%20Looku...

if any issue let me know,

cheers,

Raj