cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-commerce for SAP ERP 6.0: detailed description problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I have installed and customized B2C shop (version 5.0) for SAP ERP 6.0 (NO TREX, NO IPC).

At first i maintained my shop with english language and after i checked out that all work properly i decided to localize it for russian language.

I created new shop for russian language and faced the following problem: list of products in my shop displays correctly but when i want to check detailed description of product (click on product in list) i see something like this &#1053 &#1086 &#1091 &#1090 &#1073 &#1091 &#1082 instead of description on russian.

Can somebody help me to sort out this issue?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Dzmitry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What COUNTRY GROUP did you use in the webshop? The country group in the webshop is loosely associated with the language and codepages.

Pick the right country group for Russian.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First of all i would like to say thanks for all who answered my question.

Unfortunately no one of described above actions didn't resolve my problem.

I can obtain detailed description of product on russian after i installed SAP E-commerce for SAP ERP version 7.0 instead of version 5.0.

Br,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've added Russia to COUNTRy Group which i used in my shop. Also i set Russia as default country. Restart my application via NWA. Unfortunately this actions didn't solved my problem.

Any other ideas?

Br,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using ECC as backend and material are defined in ECC, please check the language code for your materials and other settings at ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, have you maintained the material Long Text (Sales Text) descriptions (in R/3 or CRM) and Catalog area / product descriptions in multiple languages?