Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make goods receipt for the items w/difference after the proof of delivery

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I do like to know how finish the process of proof of delivery, when I does have items with differences over the quantities that arrived to my client. For example, one sales order for 20 units. I did the delivery note, and posted the goods issue. Then I did the Proof of Delivery, confirming 19 units and the deviation reasons, saving the document. Then I made my billing document for 19 units of material.

The deviation reasons was a damage material, my questions is: How does make goods receipt for the items with difference over the quantities after the confirming of proof of delivery?

Thanks in advance

Edited by: Johnattan Company on Sep 8, 2009 3:45 PM

Edited by: Johnattan Company on Sep 8, 2009 3:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are making the sale order, delivery and billing.it is the customer who is going to make the goods receipt.For the customer you are the vendor.In the same scenerio he is making the PO for 20 quantity and he receives only 19 then the difference of 1 quantity will be adjusted while doing invoice verification.

Regards,

Nithin

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nithin N,

Thanks for your time and your reply. SAP have and instrument involved in business processes in which an invoice is issued only after the customer has confirmed the delivery's arrival, this process itu2019s called Proof of Delivery. This instrument helps to reduce the creations of credit memos after the fact, and I like to know how finish it as vendor.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO JON

can you be more clear.. are you asking that the 1 unit should be Returned and u want to make PGR. ???

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chetan,

Thinking in the process, I have found a solution to do it. If the differences was caused by unknowing reasons, like stolen or whatever reasons and the material will not enter again in the warehouse, we donu2019t need to make any process.

But if the causes was a broken material, a lapsed date expired or unknowing others reasons as a consequence the material will enter again in the warehouse; I have customized a returns order, and a returns item with the option not relevant for billing to conclude the process.

Thanks for your help.

Answers (0)