cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No available resource found

0 Kudos

Hi,

In LTRMS transaction ,while assigning a resource to a task for transfer order,i get a error msg "*No available resource found".

Please let me know how do i create a resource in DWM or pls forward some documents related to it.

Regards,

Shanmugam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shanmugam,

I believe then that the config is done where you allocate working areas to the different resource types. Are any resources logged on?

Regards,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanmuga,

Check in LTRMS -> Resource Element if your resource is allowed for the specified working area (right click the resource and select modify to do this, go next until you get to "Assign qualifications to resource element"). Add the working area to the list.

Regards,

Hein

0 Kudos

Hi Hein,

Thanks for your mail.I have already tried doing this,but still its prompts the same error msg.Am i missing something else?

Regards,

Shanmuga Sundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create Resource Elements using LRSW. For your issue, check if the Resource Type based on which Resource elements are created is eligible to execute that particular Handling unit type/Storage unit type. You can see a list of allowed Handling unit type for your resource.

Thanks

Vinod.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shanmugam

Please check whether the source location zone is defined with the available resource or not also please have a look on the below mentioned link

http://sapexperts.com/go/virtual/pdfs/Moose%20SCM-v3%20n7.pdf

Regards

Manish Kumar