cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

routes and shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! all..

can we handle this scenario in standard SAP..

2 deliveries on 2 different routes..one shipment document but many fwding agents for each delivery.

need to creat shipment cost document for each delivery

and pay the service agents.

if this can be done is this thru creating stages for deliveries??please advise.

also i wud like to know is this a scenario SAP transportation is made to handle? i was/am always of the opinion that the best practice is to group many deliveries that go on the same route and handled by a single fwding agent.

Thanks all.

-karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

Yes this scenario is possible, you can add deliveries with different routes to a shipment.

Also, to add more than one forwarding agent, you can do this on the stage level. In addition you can also have one forwarding agent at the header level. And if you have configured that the costing has to be done at the delivery level, then you can create just a single shipment cost document with different items in it.

Regarding your view, about the best possible use of SAP transportation, I would suggest to group as many deliveries of same route to each shipment, and do billing on the stage level. Hence you can incorporate different forwarding agents for different stages.

I hope this helps.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik

That scenario iws very much possible , only thing u hav e to do create different stages of delivery in delivery monitor .

CHeers

Prashant Ranalkar