Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

No such method allowedu0085

Hi all,

At the moment my web service scenario is working, but with some deficiencies!!!

I explain better: I understood that receiver soap adapter needs to be appointed to the URL of WSDL. The log of my webservice started receiving calls from XI and it was possible for me to be able to see what it arrived at the Enterprise Portal (web service), but the log shows me an error in a method call, something like <b>“no such method allowed”</b>...

Looking to the log, I saw that the method invoked is the parameter name!!! Yes, the method name invoked from XI is equal to parameter name of my inbound interface!!!

I downloaded wsdl file and imported into XI as External Definitions and use this to create my inbound interface. My interface is very simple, it maps only one string to another and the input string name is (sendparam1_2). So, why XI calls (sendparam1_2) as a method although the truly method name (send)???

I tried a small test, with hammer blow in this wsdl file, I changed the name of input parameter to the name of method to be called. So, input parameter passed to be named (send), instead of (sendparam1_2). With this modification, the XI can invoke the web service with a method send, but any content is transferred trough input parameter and the method returns an empty value… This happens because I changed the name of input parameter, trying to fix the problem of the calling method send, I fall in a new problem, the parameter (sendparam1_2) doesn’t exist anymore…

It would be possible this is being an error generated by web service provider in moment of wsdl creation? Something wrongly developed on web service model? Or am I forgetting configure something in XI?

Anybody faced an issue like this one?

Cheers,

Ricardo.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question