SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End Payment Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is such that I want to stop the Payment plan (Status as STOP as seen in the T-CODE EK94). Can you please let me know how can I achieve this.

Regards,

Manish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Manish:

Ending a payment plan requires only that you remove the start month and alternate start month from the contract. Then the next invoice will handle the termination and true-up for the payment plan. You can use the method or badi for contract change to effect this change.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Manish:

Ending a payment plan requires only that you remove the start month and alternate start month from the contract. Then the next invoice will handle the termination and true-up for the payment plan. You can use the method or badi for contract change to effect this change.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response William,

Till now, we are doing the same thing ( removing the start month and alternate start month from the contract). But, it seems to be a very crude method of doing it.

Do we have any other method of doing it also when we do Move Out, Payment Plan is de-activated. Is it doing the same thing? I don't think so.

Regards,

Manish

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Also, there is an event R940 to handle the termination of payment plan.

The documentation for the same states that if the current invoice is a final one, then it automatically terminates the plan.

Please have a look at this event.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Popat

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Manish:

A moveout terminates the plan in other ways, due to the final reading. The only way to do it without moving the customer out is to remove the payment plan data from the contract. If you are doing it that way, then you are doing it correctly.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Are there any other method to stop the Payment plan?

Regards,

Manish

0 Kudos

Manish:

You'll need to provide more information - why is the contract change not working for you? That is the standard method for ending a payment plan. The moveout control parameters can also be maintained to automatically end the plan during moveout creation. Either way, the plan does not end until after billing and invoicing are executed for the contract so that true-up can occur.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

The functionality is such that if I Move Out Supply Installation, then I have to programmatically Deactivate Payment Plan in Distributor installation also.

For that I was asking is any standard FM or Method exists.

Regards,

Manish

0 Kudos

I am working on it. Will update. In the mean time if you come across any solution, pls let me know.

Regards,

Manish

0 Kudos

Manisha,

When your supplier contract moves out, does changing the start month of the distributor contract to zero does not suffice your requireements?. As Bill mentioned above, the standard way of removing the contract off of the payment plan is to remove the start month, deactivate in 940 event or final billing. Because plan does not end untill the invoicing is executed for either Supplier or Distributor's contract so that the true-up can occur.

Thanks

Sai

0 Kudos

Sorry Manish.. I addressed you wrongly in my earlier post..typo mistake....

Thanks,

Sai