cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script working in D system but not in Q system ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My scenario is like this :

1. A new output type has been created in NACE for Billing application type.

2. I have created a custom SCRIPT and a custom Print Program for this Billing.

3. Now using the Output type whcih was created newly in NACE, I'm able to see the output in the Dev-System.

4. So, I transported the corresponding TR's of my Script and Print program to the Quality-System.

5. Now, In the Quality system, when I'm executing the Transaction using the newly created Output type, the script is not getting executed.

6. What's happening is :

a. I executed the Transaction VF03, and have chosen "Issue Output to" Option and then choosed the new output type,.

b. Now, when I say Print Preview --> It's not getting executed.

c. Instead, it's running and running and not getting finished at all.

What could be the problem ? Any clue ?

Regards,

Deepu.K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue with the Output Type creation. Changed it to a new Output type and it worked !

jaideepsharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute transaction VF02 and after entering Invoice number and have chosen output type go to further data and choose first option from drop down which is "Send with periodically scheduled Job". Now go to report RSNAST00 subroutine PROGRAMM_AUFRUFEN. Put a breakpoint in report RSNAST00 and Subroutine PROGRAMM_AUFRUFEN on statement below:

PERFORM (tnapr-ronam) IN PROGRAM (tnapr-pgnam) USING returncode
                                                         us_screen
                                                         IF FOUND.

Execute the report if everything works fine then processing will stop at the breakpoint and from here it will go into your program configured in NACE. You can then check if there is some problem in the Program or Script that you have written or in the configuration done in NACE.

KR Jaideep,

Former Member
0 Kudos

in u r quality system check weather application type and output type is properly maintained or not.....

nd also u r standard texts ...make sure that it got transported using rstxtran(some program is there)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check NACE Configuration for that output type. It is required to transport the Customized transport request from D to Q related NACE configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu

Check your output type, maybe it has got a large number specified in the number of copies parameter.

Also try debugging and see where is the code going. (there is a special technique to debug a popup)

Pushpraj