cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic check of "No further confirmations expected" in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we are using SRM 4.0 & Standalone scenario.

I have created SC and PO with 10 qty. Then i have created confirmation for 10 qty.

But, in PO -> Item data -> Statics tab -> No further confirmations expected flag not updated.

When this flag automatically updated in the PO.

Please throw some light on this.

FYI: while creation confrimation, if i check the Last Delivery flag manually, in this case its updating the PO.

Regards

Suneel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Unless you flag "last delivery" while doing confirmation, the PO check box (No further confirmations expected flag) will not be flagged automatically.

If you want this PO check box (No further confirmations expected flag) to be flagged (w/o last delivery flag while doing GR), you have to do it manually in PO.

R/Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

My question is if dont want check the "Last Delivery flag" while creation of confrimation with full quantity. In this case the system will check the GR (No further confirmations expected) flag automatically.

If yes, how it will be, is there any customizing setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think it is possible. try running a test scenario in ECC for the DCI indicator at GR level and PO level.

DCI is similar to 'last delivery flag" in SRM.

DCI - delivery completed indicator.

R/Reddy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the wrong understanding...

The flag will not update automatically... but there is a issue.. it will "uncheck" automatically.... I am talking about that...

Regards,

Senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suneel,

We are also faced the same problem....

There is a OSS message for that to slove this issue... Let me check that note number and let u know that...

Regards,

Senthil