cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message archiving/deletion in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm new to SAP PI. We have newly implemented PI 7.1 in our landscape. We have installed PI in HP UX 23 with oracle as the database.

We have configured the messge archival/deletion in our PI production server. We have allocated a dedicated file system to store the archived messages. Eventhough we have maintained the path of the archival_interface, no messages are archived in this drectory.

We are using synchronous interfaces and while executing the report ( RSXMB_SHOW_REORG_STATUS ) as per the note 872388, the report says that there are more than 1700 messages to be archived. But no messages are getting archived in the path mention as of now.

I think we have missed out some steps while configuring the archiving process. Can somebody help me with the steps involved in PI integration engine message archival/deletion.

Your timely help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Varadhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction "SXMB_ADM" on the ABAP stack of your XI installation. Go to "Integration Engine Configuration" and click on tab "Specific configuration". Check if you have the parameter "LOGGING_SYNC" enabled (It should have a value 1). In case it is not present, please create this entry and have the default value as "1". This will enable you to view all sync messages on sxmb_moni.

Thanks,

Sidhartha