Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE-1 IN deemed export ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

as far as my knowledge is concerned,

In direct exports after excise invoice, ARE-1 is created and can be with bond, no bond(rebate) or under LOU.

In deemed exports, after excise invoice, ARE-3 is created with CT3 Licence no at item level.

BUT

our clients says, he also wants to create ARE-1 in deemed exports with CT3 Licence.

Please clarify me in this regard.

We have finished configuration, testing and prototype testing also done.

Please confirm me whether it is legal or not???

Please let me know whether there will be AR-1 in deemed export???? i.e, export within the country(IN) to SEZ or 100% E.O.U customers???

Early answer is much appreciated.

-Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I'd like to thank all, who dragged me to find the solution.

Thanks

--Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

u can refer to following details in link followed:

http://www.mumbaicustoms.gov.in/scripts/eou.asp

For procurement of duty free indigenous goods, purchase order & import certificate from STPI (in case of STP, HTPL units) is to be produced. The department will issue a CT-3 form to enable duty free procurement of indigenous goods.

This clearly explains that 100% EOU customer or SEZ units as customer provide the supplier with CT-3 form which is only referred in ARE3 in SAP.

If SEZ units are considered as non territorial SEZ unit (not part of regional /national jurisdiction) then only we can consider the supply as exports. In such case supply can be done with the help of ARE1.

However u have to use userexits in this case and change customer currency sothat within india the exports excise invoice series is picked up by the system.

please check from SAP notes , whether u can refer domestic deemed exports local invoice series for ARE1 .I think u can use it.

I hope this helps

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Mandar

Thank you.There is SAP Note 941792-material to be sold in domestic market under ARE-1.

Looking at the note I find it applies to Systems with

ECC 6.0 and is corrected in Patch level : SAPKH60005

Since we are already on Patch Level SAPKH60015 there should be definately no need to apply this OSS.

Checking the source code i find all the mentioned changes are existing in the system and are active.

BUT, STILL I'AM NOT ABLE TO CREATE ARE-1 for DEEMED EXPORT.

we have two number ranges under number range objects J_1IEXCLOC and J_1IEXCEXP.

1.)we are doing [J1IIN] after [VF01] for local excise invoice using number range object J_1IEXCLOC

2.) we are doing [J1IIN] after [VF01] for export excise invoice using number range object J_1IEXCEXP and proceeding to create ARE-1 using num range object J_1IARE1----

'FINE'

But

3.) while doing [J1IIN] after [VF01] using num range object J_1IEXCLOC for deemed using num range object J_1IEXCEXP System showing error "Error in allocating Excise invoice number Interval not found Number object J_1IEXCLOC".

NOT ENABLING TO CREATE ARE-1.

if i use num range object J_1IEXCLOC at [J1IIN] and excise invoice type 'deemed' it is generating excise invoice and updating modvat database.

but, while creating ARE1 at [J1IA101] it is throwing an error "maintain number range object for object J_1IARE1, year, excise group.

but, as I cannot have two number ranges for ARE1.i.e., one for local and other for export.

Please suggest me.

Is it possible to apply any user exit to change customer currency sothat within India the exports excise invoice number is picked up.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME QUICKLY.WE ARE GOING LIVE.

Thanking you all

Maheshoe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

If we use only one number range object 'J_1IEXCLOC' and maintain number ranges.

we will be able to create excise invoices both for local as well as export and deemed export.

but in case of deemed export we need to check 'use local number range in the screen 'J1IIN'

which enables us to create further ARE-1 for deemed export excise invoice.

Thank you all for letting me reach the solution.

Thank you

--Mahesh

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeyakanthan,

The process follwed by uour client is absolutely correct . Ur client will take ARE-1 filled from you and send the same along with his export.

Thanks

MKS