Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg result recording

former_member1355332
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

in my inspection plan I have attached 4 M.I.C s out of which by mistake user has entered results only for 2 and insp lot status is in insp , can I bring it back to CRTD status by resetting , otherwise how do I enter results for the remaining 2.

Thanks in advance

Madhav.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

my inspection plan I have attached 4 M.I.C s out of which by mistake user has entered results only for 2 and insp lot status is in insp , can I bring it back to CRTD status by resetting , otherwise how do I enter results for the remaining 2.

1.If UD is not taken Then you can now go & do RR for rest of the two char.System will allow you.

2.If you have done UD & focefully completed the char then you can not do the RR for rest of the Qty.

3.To reset

1) Go to QA02

2) Menu > INspection lot > Reset Sample

3) Enter & Save

4) QA02

5) Inspection specification > Assign task list by click on Task/ specification

6) Go to Sample, do the SAmple calculation

7) Save

😎 Check whether lot status is Rel

Regards

Sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q.in my inspection plan I have attached 4 M.I.C s out of which by mistake user has entered results only for 2 and insp lot status is in insp , can I bring it back to CRTD status by resetting , otherwise how do I enter results for the remaining 2.

Ans, As per query if lot status is INSP you can add the results for remaining MIC

secondlly, if your lot status in INSP then you can not bring back as a CRTD for do the same your lot status should be REL.if yes the follow what Sujit explained

Cheers,