Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Vendor from backend to SRM

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

we are SRM 5.0, WAS 700.

tried to get a Vendor from Backend to SRM with Transaction BBPGETVD.

Got an error in SM58 for Function Module: BBP_VENDOR_GET_NON_BAPI.

The FM Parameter "Target System" has value: NONE

though in BBPGETVD I can chose the correct SM59 (checked it, too, it's correct)

Because of the transfer errors I created my Bus.partner in SRM with transaction BP manually - this seemed no good idea...

In transaction PPOCV_BBP (Vendor Groups) I need to assign the vendor to a group - so that in the orderprocess of srm the vendor is available. Now I can't assign the vendor I created in SRM to my vendor group. I get:

"Object cannot be assigned to object - D2007062813415300001 in the period 28.06.2007 - 31.12.9999"

I also created a new vendor group but can't assign the manually created vendor.

Now I tried to delete the vendor to start all over from scratch, but now I can't delete the vendor anymore...

I used transaction: BUPA_DEL

unchecked test run, but get errors as well - when all checkboxes are unchecked I even get fatal error and note that no business partner was deleted.

Help really appreciated,

kind regards, matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

in debug mode we had to change tax numbers - in fact the length of tax number in SRM didn't fit the tax number in backend - only then we could import the vendor from BE to SRM. Bollocks this!

matthias

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we reset the DB of our SRM System.

In fact if somebody could tell, why I still have the SM58 RFC_System_Failure with Zielsystem/Target = NONE in

BBP_VENDOR_GET_NON_BAPI

I suppose some customizing or table entries have to be done - but where? the RFC itself works fine.

kind regards, matthias