cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

net value missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey friends need some help

i am using the same pricing procedure for my sales order document and for Contracts.

when i insert the condition type for price, the net value gets calculated for Sales order and the same doesn't happen when i am creating contract, the condition type gets accepted but the net value shows zero in the document and when i try to save i get the message "missing data; net value"

what might be the issue,, plz help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because you have maintained one of the Condition Type specifically for Contract only.For this , you have made any Condition Record or any Condition Type which you enter Manually and only relevant for Contract.

Just go to Analysis Tab in Item Conditions and check the Status of the Condition Type.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chetan,

Check out the folloing threads, hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

i ve maintained it as blank... any config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes ..ofcourse.

Based on your business requirement go for Periodic or Milestone billing plan. Normal sales order doesnot require it but for contract it is must.

For configuration check:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/milestone+billing.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/periodicBillingConfiguration

Edited by: Yadav on Sep 8, 2009 11:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

why do i need periodic or milestone for quantity contract? and howz the billing plan related to the net value in contract type.? i m not clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The condition type which you entering is the manual condition type or you have stored some condition record for it.

Check the condition record in VK12 for your condition type.

Does it based on the document type.

Check out the key variable on which condition record is saved.

And see whether all those keys are available in the contract or not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check billing plans for you contract.