cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress colors/shading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all. We need to use the Suppress colors/shading in time of printing ALV list.

We can do it using (example in SM50 tcode) -->

press on print (Ctrl+P) --> select output device and press "Properties" -->

under "General Properties" --> "Output" -->

press on Suppress colors/shading in printout and after press on "Specifications" button ... -->

change the "Field default value" to "YES" for this Field, and after press on Copy settings

And after this work for all reports, after logoff, new login to.

Question :

How can we SET this Field to yes for all user's ?? Who control this check box?Are some table in database?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This information is only can be updated and stored in a structure during runtime. If you want to set this for all users, you need to edit the program which generates the screen and pass the default value for this check box as set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not thing so, because if i change this value as i'm post before, under my user it works from over PC's to, not only where i'm change it. System know's what i'm want ....

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I took a look at the technical data for the spool request attributes screen when selecting the "Suppress colors/shading in printout."

I was able to determine that information may be kept here. (I think)

Take a look at table "PRIPAR_DYN"

There is a component called "NOSHADE"

Description is "No Colors/Shading in Spool List"

I do not know if changing anything on this table will produce the desired result, but perhaps that will point you in the correct location or answer what you wish to accomplish.

Good Luck!

regards,

Zecher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael Zecher , the PRIPAR_DYN is not a table, it's are structure created in runtime ....

Yes, we find it and we know about "NOSHADE", if Suppress colors/shading in printout are selected then "NOSHADE"

exposed to "X", but we can't find where module checks are Suppress colors/shading in printout is selected and

exposed "NOSHADE" to "X"

P.S. ....

I'm think we find where it checks it ... in TPRI_DEF the RELID UV(bname contains user name "sergo" for example) and

Information are in CLUSTD,CLUSTR, how to manage it is not clear), but it's only our assumptions.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member210857
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo ,

Could you do that ??Kindly explain what you did ???

Thanks and Regards,

Subeesh Kannottil