cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating Contract Attacments in CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to migrate contracts from client legacy system (Lotus) into xCLM.

We have the template for uploading Contracts but there is no column to upload Attachments in the contracts.

Has anybody done this before?

How can we achieve this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please reach out to your Client Partner or Client Engagement Manager they will be able to help. You can direct them to get in touch with me.

Regards,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

I had also created an OSS notes, they said me to create Consulting Note.

Actually the server on which I am working is our In House On Premise server for RnD purpose.

The system does not belong to Client.

Actually client has asked us for this feature and before commiting to them, I just wanted t otry out on our server.

In this case how can we get ?

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat & Vaibhav,

I would put in a CSS ticket requesting the customer jar & deployment guide for the contract importer. They will not provide it because it is provided as a consulting service from SAP but at least you have the request notes in a message.

Then reach out to your contact at SAP & have them contact me I will assist them with how they can get the files for you or how it can be delivered.

Regards,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Does this mean I need to create an OSS notes ?

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear james,

I raised a customer message, but replied as a consulting issue.Please help to move forward.

Thanks in advance,

Sai.

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

SAP has a Contract Importer that is really a attachments importer. This does not come standard with the software and has to be loaded separately in a custom jar then some minor configuration done which is explained when you get the customer jar.

Basically you use the attachments importer to load the attachments to the system.

Create your master agreements with the standard importer.

Then create you contract documents and associate the attachments to them.

I would put in a CSS ticket to see how you can get a copy of the importer.

Regards,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanks a lot for replying with a positive note.

Please do let me know how can I get that custom jar and config document. I have licensed On -Premise E-sourcing/CLM.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear james,

We also too have on license premise for CLM.Please let us know how to get the custom jar and config document for completing the contracts legacy upload.

Thanks in advance,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

With the standard template, i could able to create the master agreement. Please let us know how to attach the contract document file to this master agreement.

If you have any specific document, please send to my address in my business profile .

Thanks in advance,

Venkat.