cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linkage of Master Contact to Lower Level Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, How can we link Master Contract to Lower level contract?

I have created first Master Contract with doc type Gk , there is field of Sales doc( Lower Level Contract) but its not Editable.

Then I Created Quantity contract with ref of Master Contract, still not any entry is being updated in My Master Contract,

I think Master Contract should show Linked Lower contracts, Please guide Me about this linkage, Necessary configs are already done.

With Regards,

M Jani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Thanks for your guidance sir,

I have done required configuration already, I just want to know sir that there is a field of Document Nomber in Master Contract Screen, For what purpose its being used?

If we are creating a new lower level contract on the basis of that than should it be updated?

With Regards,

M Jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

you ll understand when u do the following..

Create Master contract--> create the lower level contract for example Quantity Contract..

now go to the Quantity contract ( change mode va42 ,,, in this you insert the master contract Number in the master contract field and save it...

now u go to display mode of MASTER CONTRACT, in this u can see the Sales document ( which was not editable before) . there you ll see the Quantity Contract.. i.e it gets assigned.

after you carry out sales process with reference to Quantity contract ... go to master contract display .. double click on the Quantity contract document.. here you can find all the information like document flow... number of sales orders created for that particular contracts etc...

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chetan Ji

With Regards,

M Jani

vivekchokshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahen..

In order to link the Master Contract and the Lower level contract; you need to maintain the contract settings in the lower level contract document type. i.e. say for eg. your master contract is GK and your qty contract is QC. here in QC you need to select allow contract data. Also we need to maintain the contract REFERENCE PROCEDURE (IMG-SD-CONTRACTS). Also do check the validity periods of both the contracts; if you are using a billing plan at the master contract level then you also need to maintain the copy control fpla settings.

Regards

Vivek