cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

category type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have created SNP KF with category type "EL-SNP:DepDmd" in plan obj structure 9ASNPBAS . i have not assigned any category group. after PP/DS run dependent demand updated in SNP as category "AY-DepDmd". how its linked.

2) what is difference betweem category AZ & AY . because both are dependent demand only..when i run PP/DS i am getting AY dependent demant..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thennarasu ,

From your question i understand that the dependent demand is saved under catergory "AY-Dep Dmd" . But did it get saved in the custom key figure you created or was it some other key figure. Please check that

Also check the following . After finding out the key figure in which dep dmd is getting saved , open up the planning area (/n/sapapo/msdp_admin) and check the category and category group associated with this key figure. To save dependent demand under category "EL" give category EL explicity in the planning area . In case some category group is already specified in the planning area , then in SPRO associate cateogry EL also against that category group. Hopefully this should work.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saradha,

Already the custom keyfigure is assigned with category" EL" in planning area & there is no category group assined for that custome key figure..but after PP/DS run dependent demand created with category "AY" and this AY categry is updated with custom key figure in SNP planning book. my question is how category "AY" is linked with that keyfigure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thennarasu,

AY DepDmd Dependent demand Requirements

AZ DepDmd Dependent demand Receipts

Hope you are clarified now

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.