cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I assigned inspection type 01 for the material and GRN 100 qty. now i want to reverse 20 as vendor returns 122 movement type it doesnt allow me to do. what are the steps that i need to do to ?

Regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I assigned inspection type 01 for the material and GRN 100 qty. now i want to reverse 20 as vendor returns 122 movement type it doesnt allow me to do. what are the steps that i need to do to ?

If you only want to bring back the Material to QI stock then active 08 inspection type.

Go to MB1B -->123 mvt

Lot of 08 will be created.

But if you want documnet spectific reversal then use

175842 Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD

Regargds

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

thanks for the swift reply.

1. what i want to do is in the 102 or 122 movement, at the time the created inspection lot quantity to be reduced accordingly. say if i GRN 100 lot qty also 100. what i want to do is when i do a reversal of 20 lot quantity to reduce to 80. if i assign 08 inspection type and do a 20 reversal new inspection lot quantity would be 20 isnt it?

2. the note you mentioned is the note which use for UD reversals. can i use the same note in the scenario i mentioned?

Thanks and Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what i want to do is when i do a reversal of 20 lot quantity to reduce to 80. if i assign 08 inspection type and do a 20 reversal new inspection lot quantity would be 20 isnt it?

say lot size is 100 Qty.

You have posted 20 Qy to RD to vndor.

Then To Be Posted Qty will become80.

But Your Inspection lot Qty will remain same that is 100 Qty & Not 80 Qty.

what i want to do is in the 102 or 122 movement

why r u doing 102 mvt.

can you please tell the Exact requirement.still its confusing

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz. explain point number 1 briefly, it is very confusing ?

u want to reduce inspection quantity while inspection lot creation or after creation ?

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

As per My Under stood

Inspection Lot created 100 ton or etc,the stock keep in quality now u want to reduce that post quantity 20 tons

first u go to Migo enter ur P.O number selection 102 movement and select posting date if u want change quantity change the quantity or cancel the document and against create GR for perticular P.O

Reversal quantity unrestricted to returnto vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit, Yogini,

for the material inspection type assigned as 01. then i GRN qty 100. then in the stock report stock shows as 100 in quality inspection. now when i try to do a reversal it ask abt QM material view activation.

1. if i assign 08 inspection type and reverse 20, from this lot then a new lot shoould be created with 80 qty. is my understanding correct?

2. then in the stock report new inspection qty should show as 80. is it correct?

3. if i apply the note 175842, without assigning inspection type 08 will i be able to reverse 20 qty.

I hope my scenario is clear now.

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.say your lot is in QI

Then go to QA02>correct Actual Qty>make it 80.

rest of the 20 will have now 102 mvt & PO history will show open Qty 20

now in Stock posting of QA32 only Qty 80 will be available for stock posting.

2.By SAP note you can reverse UD & stock posting if you have done that to Fully Qty & not Partial

I hope this will help you

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. i assigned inspection type 08 to the material and did 102 in MIGO. then the following error message occurs "Change the inspection stock of material 1010696 in QM only". why is this?

2. i tried to change the lot qty. then when i enter a figure there the following warning message occured. "Inspected quantity greater than actual lot quantity. Check your entry." after that error message comes "Entry 4700035761 00010 0000 not valid; correct entry".

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. i assigned inspection type 08 to the material and did 102 in MIGO. then the following error message occurs "Change the inspection stock of material 1010696 in QM only". why is this?

You can not active 08 & do 102 from MIGO

If You have not Taken UD then without activating 08 do 102 of full Qty & then Make GR of required QTy

2.This error is due to wrong document number entered.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

1. even without inspection type 08 without taking UD, when i try to reverse using MIGO it gives the message "QM activation".

2. i chose the correct lot. i try to correct the inspection lot qty still that message occurs.

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

what my requirement is in the Vendor returns or goods cancellation i want to reverse that qty. then for the remaining inspection lot and stock should be there. is there any way i can achieve this?

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think you are facing error of QM activation and wants to post the qty 20 to vendor return .

1. pl select the lot and make UD dyring UD in UD scren post 80 qty as a desired and remaining in Return Delivery.

now you can make a delivery by notification or by movt 122.

pl correct if i am wrong anywhere or misunderstood the query.

Cheeers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Sujit has suggested just copy Inspection lot and paste in qa02 t_code F8

u can see "correct actual quatity" tab, click on it enter "actual lot quantity" 80

save.

now inspection lot quantity will see 100 but in inspection stock posting u can see only 80 quantity.

if u see in mb51101 for 100 nos.

102 for 20 nos. can be seen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried to change the lot qty. i use the correct lot and exact path ull guided. then when i enter a figure there the following warning message occured. "Inspected quantity greater than actual lot quantity. Check your entry." after that error message comes "Entry 4700035761 00010 0000 not valid; correct entry".

why is this coming? is there anything else i have to do?

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

my scenario is as follows.

GRN qty = 100

MIGO movement type 102 or 122 qty = 20

new inspection stock = 80

• is it possible that new inspection lot or the already existing lot qty to adjust to 80. i want this to happen when the user does MIGO transaction. is it possible to do? if i implement note 175842 at the event of MIGO will it happen?

any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Regards,

DTD