cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with tableview, iterator and filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have some trouble with tableview when using a filter and iterator.

When a filter is set and the field del_key - which is a xfeld and replaced from iterator as a checkbox - is pressed i didnot get the del_key of that record i have changed on the gui. It seems to be that the record with the index on the filtered table get's the del_key.

thx in advance

Erwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StefanRoesch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

it seems thet the p_cell_binding value within the p_cell_start mathod of your iterator is wrong when the tableview is filtered.

the p_cell_binding string contains a index value for the row of your table. This value seems just to be a counter starting from 1 - not caring about which rows are just not displayed. So if you use the p_cell_binding string to render own elemts, the binding is wrong. In your case you delete the wrong entry.

Otherwise the p_row_index contains the correct index value of the row, so i did the workaround that i created my own binding string out of the original p_cell_binding and the p_row_index.

i used this coding that is working fine for me ...

l_cell_binding = p_row_index.
Split p_cell_binding at '[' into l_cell_bindingl l_cell_bindingr.
Split p_cell_binding at ']' into l_cell_bindingr l_cell_bindingr.
concatenate l_cell_bindingl '[' l_cell_binding ']' l_cell_bindingr into l_cell_binding.
condense l_cell_binding No-GAPS.

does anyone know the reason for this behaviour or a better way to achive correct model binding? Maybe this is fixed in a later SP?

Stefan

6.20 SP49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Stefan, that solved exactly my problem!