cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh named searches in MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There, i've created several named searches for different users in MDM that limit the number of products available to them. However, when i'm logged in as Admin and select the WEB_RES named search, i can see 85000 + products in the data manager. However, when i logon to the data manager with the WEB_RES user, i can't see any products at all. I have created the role with the named search restriction, then applied this role the the user WEB_RES. How do i get the system to 'refresh' these named searches, are these values cached somewhere??? I currently have 4 named searches pointing to four separate users that don't seem to be matching the number of records i see in the data manager when logged into the Admin user.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

It is possible that you have selected some search criteria in your named search.

To reset this search, go to main menu -> Search->Restore Named Search and select the relevant named search.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Minaz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

These settings are not cached. Just fresh session of Data Manager should show the information depending on the role.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja