cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales area for STO and sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all...

when we use ref sales org, ref dist channel and divisions (ref sales area) for STO purpose.

so is there any problem if we make sales using the same sales area to any customer?

Please solve my query.

Thanks...

Deepak...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of STO , try to have a diff. Distribution Channel as ST and Division as 00 which has been maintained while creating Plant as Customer.

Cross Division '00' will help to consider all the Divisions at Item Level as well as a Plant can't be a single Division Specific.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to know that is there any issue if i use the same sales area for STO and sales?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No there is no issue but if think as per the Report Analysis and want to see Stock Transfer Report then with a Different Distribution Channel ,it would be easy to analyze it.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ankur,

dear all,

one more thing i need to clarify that do we need to create as many as customer in case of more number of plants or only one customer will work?

please guide me.

Deepak...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create 'n' number of Customers if have 'n' number of Plants.As some would be manufacturing plants , Depots excisable & Depots non- excisable and every Plant would be having different Scenario.

So better to have different customers.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot dear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We wont required to create as many customer for different plant.

As you know plant is determined in the sales order from customer material info record or customer master data or material master data.

So if you have to many plant then donu2019t save any plant in customer material and in customer master data.

So it will fetch the plant from the material master data automatically.

Regards

Raj.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the question is answered

thanks all..

Former Member
0 Kudos

the question is answered

thanks all..