cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status management -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

As we know, we can assign a status profile to order header and operations for a maintenance/service order and not for components. But we have status button on the component tab of the order screen which cannot be activated. I am in the requirement of maintaining status for individual components.

I would appreciate if somebody can help me out in finding a way to achieve this.

Thanx & regds,

Shafi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shafi,

I also have a business requirement to manage component statuses. How did you resolve this problem?

Regards,

Otto

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shafi,

Welcome to SDN.

You have defined the user statuses in Customizing for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service under Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -> Basic Settings -> Define User Status.

You have assigned a status profile to the notification in Customizing for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service under Maintenance and Service Processing -> Maintenance and Service Notifications -> Overview of Notification Type.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ferry,

Thanx for the reply.

But I think you did not understand my problem. My requirement is to assign the status profile to components in the service order. I know this may not be achievable through standard.

Appreciate your effort

Cheers,

Shafi